Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire is an action role-playing computer game developed by Obsidian Entertainment and released byVersus Evil It’s an updated variation of the previous video game Pillars ofEternity It is launched on Windows, Linux, macOS on May 8, 2018. It is launched for PlayStation 4, Xbox One on January 28, 2020.
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire keeps the exact same concrete action and role-playing gameplay of its predecessors while modifying it to contemporary perceptiveness. You’ll fight through deadlier opponents.
You start by choosing in between 2 buddies– Ion and Nex both of whom you initially fulfill in Pillars ofEternity
While Ion is simply a weaker variation of Nex, a handful of missions suffice to present you to the role-playing computer game.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows Vista 64-bit or more recent.
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2100T @ 2.50 GHz/ AMD Phenom II X3 B73.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM.
- Graphics: DirectX 11 Compatible.
- Storage: 45 GB offered area.
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card