AISSEE 2022: Sainik School is conducted by the Sainik School Society (Ministry of Defence). The school prepares cadets for sending to the National Defense Academy (NDA), Indian Naval Academy (INA), and many other training institutes.
National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the All India Sainik School Entrance Exam (AISSEE-2022) entrance exam in 33 Sainik Schools across the country. This exam will be conducted for class 6th and 9th session 2022-23. Sainik Schools are English medium residential schools recognized by CBSE. These are administered by the Sainik Schools Society (Ministry of Defence). The school prepares cadets for sending to the National Defense Academy (NDA), Indian Naval Academy (INA), and many other training institutes. Sainik School Entrance Exam 2022 will be conducted by National Testing Agency on Sunday, January 9, 2022. You can follow the instructions given below to apply for admission to Sainik School.
Important Dates for Sainik School Entrance Exam 2022
1. Date of Apply Online – 27 September to 26 October 2021.
2. Last date of application fee- 26 October till 11.50 minutes.
3. Chance for correction in the application form- 28 October 2021 to 2 November 2021.
4. Chance to Download Admit Card- Information will be given on the NTA website.
5. Date of Entrance Exam- 9 January 2022
6. Timing of Exam- 2 PM to 4.30 PM for Class 6th, 2 PM to 5 PM for Class 9th.
7. Date of Exam Result- Will be intimated by NTA.
How to apply for Sainik School Entrance Exam 2022.
The form for admission to Sainik School is available on the official website aissee.nta.nic.in. Fill the online application by visiting the website, applications through any other medium will not be accepted. Candidates will also have to pay the application fee. The application fee for the General, OBC NCL category is Rs 550, for SC, ST category is Rs 400. The application fee has to be paid online mode only by debit card, credit card, etc.