Bihar SAV Admissions 2021: Earlier the registration deadline for Bihar SAV class 6th admission was till October 6, 2021, which was extended by 10 days. To register, candidates have to apply online at the official website which is Madhyamik biharboardonline.com.
Candidates are hereby informed that the Main Examination will be held on 30th November 2021. The exam is going to be conducted in two shifts. This year, Simultala Residential School has announced that it will select 120 students. Out of those 120 students, 60 male candidates and 60 female candidates will be eligible to take admission.
Admission Eligibility The eligibility
to apply for admission for the session 2022 is that the age of the candidates applying for admission to SAV Class-06 should be between 10-12 years. Also, they should belong to the Bihar state. Another major criterion that needs to be fulfilled is that the candidate must have completed class 5 from a school recognized by the state.
SAV Class-06 Admission Test Details
As already mentioned, the exam will be conducted in two phases. Paper-I will consist of subjects like Hindi, Science and Social Science and Paper-II will consist of Mathematics and Reasoning. The exam will be conducted for 300 marks and the duration of the exam will be 5 hours 20 minutes. The candidates are hereby informed that once they qualify for the examination, they will have to undergo a health check-up. Applicants are advised to refer to the previous year’s question papers to get an idea of the type of questions asked.
how to register
- Interested and eligible candidates visit the official website of Bihar Board or Madhyamik log on biharboardonline.com.
- On the home page, click on the link that reads “Download Application Form”.
- After getting redirected to another page, candidates need to enter their email address and phone number to get the download link.
- After completing all the above steps, candidates have to click on the “Download” button.
- Here is the direct link to register for admission in SAV class 06.