CTET 2021: CTET 2021 exam will be conducted on 16th December 2021 and 13th January 2022 through Computer Based Test. The process of applying for the exam started on 20 September.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will conclude the registration process for the CTET 2021 exam to be held in December on 20 October. Candidates who have not yet applied for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test can register themselves by visiting the official website of the board at ctet.nic.in. Before applying, candidates should go through the exam syllabus, pattern, eligibility criteria, exam fee, the city selected for exam centers and major dates, etc. CTET 2021 exam will be conducted on 16th December 2021 and 13th January 2022 through Computer Based Test. The process of applying for the exam started on 20 September.
Registered candidates can submit their application fee up to 20 October before 3.30 PM. The board will not accept the application without depositing the application fee. The board had earlier imposed the validity limit for CTET certificates forever. Now any number of times candidates can appear for the exam. Candidates who have cleared the CTET exam can re-appear to improve their scores.
Key dates for CTET December 2021
Application form release date – 20 September 2021
Last date for filling application form – 19 October 2021
Last date for submission of application fee – 20 October 2021 by 3.30 pm
CTET 2021 December session exam – 16
Required Qualification for CTET December 2021 December 2021 and 13 January 2022 It is mandatory for
candidates to fulfill all the necessary qualifications before applying, otherwise, their application will not be accepted.
Primary Level (Classes 1-5)
1. 50% marks in Senior Secondary or its equivalent. It is necessary to have 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education or in the final year.
2. 45 percent marks in Senior Secondary or its equivalent. It is necessary to have 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education or in the final year. Must be recognized as per NCTE Regulation 2002.
3. Graduation and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education or must be in the final year.
Secondary Level (Class 6-8)
1. Graduate and must have 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education or in the final year.
2. Graduation with 50% marks and 1-year B.Ed is required.
3. Higher Secondary or its equivalent with 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4-year BA/B.Sc.Ed or BAEd/B.Sc.Ed course.
4. Graduation pass with 50% marks or 1-year B.Ed. in special education or appearing.
CTET December 2021 Application fee for
General, OBC (NCL)
Paper-1 or Paper-2 – Rs 1000
for both Paper-1 and Paper-2 – Rs 1200 for
SC, ST and PWD
Paper-1 or Paper-2 For – Rs.500 for
both Paper-I and Paper-II – Rs.600
How to apply for CTET December 2021.
Candidates can follow the instructions given below to apply.
1. Visit the official website of CTET www.ctet.nic.in.
2. Click on the link to Apply Online.
3. Fill the application form and note down the registration number.
4. Upload the scanned photo and sign.
5. Submit the Application Fee Through E-Challan, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
6. Get the confirmation page printed for further reference.