DU UG Admission: DU First Cut-off List 2021 will be released on 1st October. Like last year, this time also the admission process will be conducted online. Applied candidates can check below for the complete procedure of admission.
DU First Cut Off List 2021 will be released tomorrow i.e. 1st October 2021 by various colleges of Delhi University. This list will be available on the website of the individual college as well as the official site of the University of Delhi. Let us inform you that due to the Kovid-19 epidemic, this time also the DU UG admission process will be conducted online. More information about this is available on du.ac.in.
Experts believe that this DU cut-off may be very high as this time a large number of students have scored more than 95 marks in class 12th board. Students should note that they are not allowed to enter the premises of Delhi University and its colleges for document verification or any other purpose unless called for. The procedure given here is similar to the one followed in 2020 and since it is online this time too, it is likely to be similar. Students and stakeholders can check below the explanation of the step-by-step admission process.
DU First Cut Off List 2021: Step-by-Step Explained DU UG Admission Process
- After the release of the first cut-off list in 2021, students will have to choose the college of their choice and a course on the admission portal dashboard. They have to check whether they are eligible for the option they are filling.
- After doing so, students must ensure that they complete the DU UG admission form in all respects. These forms will be duly verified and scrutinized by the members of the Admission Committee.
- On receipt of the filled form, the Convenor of Admissions will keep an eye on the cases recommended for admission. After this, these will be sent to the respective college principals for final approval.
- If a college rejects an application or candidate, they must provide a reason or comment as to why they did so.
- After following these steps, students will have to upload the required documents on the portal for verification.
- These documents are – Class 12th or qualifying examination mark sheet and passing certificate, class 10th mark sheet and passing certificate, caste certificate / EWS certificate (if applicable), transfer certificate from school, migration certificate from board, character certificate, and university registration OMR Form of
- Students should note that if any of these documents are missing or have problems, their admission may get canceled.
- After the documents are uploaded, the fee has to be paid and the slip generated has to be kept safe.
- Then they will receive a confirmation from the respective college whether they have secured admission or not.
After DU First Cut Off List 2021 another cut-off list will come later. Students should note that after the release of the first cut-off list, they will also get the option of ‘seat shifting’. They are also informed that as per the rules of 2020 if any problem occurs in the verification of certificates, students will receive calls from the college/ University of Delhi to re-email their certificates for cross-verification will be called.