Goa Police Recruitment 2021 Notification: Goa Police has invited applications for recruitment to 775 posts of Police Constable by issuing a notification on the official website. Interested candidates can check the notification by visiting the official website of Goa Police, citizen.goapolice.gov.in.
Goa Police has invited applications for the recruitment of Police Constable (Armed Police), Pharmacist, and other posts on its official website. Applicants will be appointed to 775 posts through the recruitment process. Interested candidates can apply by visiting the official website of Goa Police at citizen.goapolice.gov.in. Keep in mind that the last date to apply for these vacancies in the prescribed format is November 8. Selected applicants can be given a salary ranging from Rs 19,900 to Rs 92,300. Read further for other important information related to this job like qualification, details of posts, etc.
Details of Posts
Total Posts – 774
- Police Constable – 734 Posts
- Mess Servant – 14 Posts
- Pharmacist – 6 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk – 5 Posts
- Barber – 4 Posts
- Washerman – 3 Posts
- Nursing Assistant – 3 Posts
- Sweeper – 2 Posts
- Laboratory Technician – 2 Posts
- Stenographer – 2 Posts
Important Dates –
- Starting date for submission of application form – October 12, 2021
- Last date for submission of the application form – November 8, 2021
Application Fee – For General Category, candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs 200. For SC/ ST/ EWS/ OBC and Ex-Servicemen category candidates have to pay Rs 100 as an application fee.
- How to Apply – Candidates can send their application in prescribed format along with other documents to the counter opened at Police Headquarters, Panaji Goa, Mapusa Police Station, Bicholim Police Station, Ponda Police Station, Karachoram Police Station, Madgaon Police Station, and Vasco Police Station. Huh.
- Qualification – Different qualification has been prescribed for each post. Candidates can read the notification by clicking on the below-mentioned direct link for more details.
- Age Limit – Different age limit has been prescribed for different posts.
- Selection Process – Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination.