ICSE, ISC Exam 2021: Separate pages will also be given for rough work in the question paper. Apart from this, page facility will also be provided for necessary diagrams, calculations, etc. in the examination of Mathematics, Physics, Accounts, etc. Candidates should note that no separate copy will be given to them for rough work.
Candidates can read the instructions on the question paper and answer booklet here.
1. Candidates should enter their Unique ID and Index Number.
2. Answer the question asked in the space provided.
3. Fill the answer clearly and within the space provided, avoid overwriting.
4. Answer a question in one place only.
5. Do the rough work only on the sheet given during the exam, use any separate sheet.
6. The candidate taking any kind of help as per the examination will be debarred from the examination.
7. The question paper and answer sheet cannot be taken out of the examination hall.
8. Candidates will have to remain seated even after finishing their papers.
9. At the end of the examination, hand over your paper and answer sheet to the Controller of Examinations.
10. Candidates should never leave their question paper and answer sheet blank.
11. The Controller of Examinations will allow the candidates to leave the examination hall after they have submitted the question paper and answer sheet.