IGNOU Extends Application Deadline: Indira Gandhi National Open University has once again extended the last date for fresh admissions for July 2021 session, for open distance learning, and for all undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
Earlier the last date for IGNOU registration was 30 September. This year the last date of application has been extended more than three times. However, in this academic year, the university has introduced many interesting courses for students as well as professionals like Astrology, Cultural Studies, Urdu Education, Sanskrit Speech. Every year lakhs of students participate in IGNOU to pursue Master’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, PG Diploma and Diploma, PG Certificate and Certificate programs and to gain appreciation/awareness level.
IGNOU ODL Registration
- To register for ODL courses conducted by Indira Gandhi National Open University, visit the official website https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/.
- Now, click on the link which reads “Online Admission Open for All Programs of July 2021 Session”.
- The candidate has to click on the “Submit” button to proceed.
- Enter the required details and tap on the “Register” option.
How to apply in IGNOU
- After registration, the candidate has to use the same email address and password for login.
- Enter your personal details.
- Now select the course, mode of study, type of program, program enrollment, and program study code.
- Enter your eligibility details.
- Choose the mode of study material.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the Application Fee Using Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking, or UPI.