IIM CAT Exam 2021: Candidates will be able to download the admit card with the help of their user id, password, and captcha code. Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ahmedabad will conduct the CAT 2021 exam. This exam is scheduled to be conducted on 28 November 2021.
Based on the revised exam pattern, this time both multiple-choice and non-choice questions will be asked in the CAT exam. The time limit of the exam will be of 2 hours. There will be three sections of questions in the exam, namely, Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension, Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning, and Quantitative Aptitude. Candidates will get 40 minutes for each section. Candidates should note that there is also a rule of negative marking for the wrong answers to multiple-choice questions. There will be no negative marking for written questions. Candidates will also not get the facility to switch to another section while answering questions from one section.
IIM Ahmedabad is conducting CAT 2021 examinations for admission to Post Graduate Management (PGM) and Fellow Program in Management (FPM) courses. The registration process for this was done from 4 August 2021 to 22 September 2021. Candidates can download their CAT 2021 Exam Admit Card through the direct link or the easy instructions given below.
How to Download Admit Card of CAT 2021 Exam?
1. Candidates first visit the official website of IIM CAT iimcat.ac.in.
2. Click on the link ‘Registered Candidate Login’ appearing on the homepage.
3. You will be redirected to a new page, enter your User ID, Password, and Captcha code in the given section and submit.
4. You admit card will appear on the screen in front of you.
5. Read your admit card and the instructions are given on it carefully.
6. Download the admit card and take a printout of it for further need.