The company is going to launch a new smartphone soon in the name of Infinix Zero Ultra 5G. Even before the launch of the phone, its features have been leaked. The most important features of this phone can be 200 MP camera and 180 W fast charging feature.
New Delhi, Tech Desk. Infinix Zero Ultra 5G: Infinix has recently launched a new smartphone in India by the name of Infinix Hot 12. This phone will be available for sale on Flipkart from 23 August. Along with this, now media reports have revealed that the company is going to launch another new smartphone Infinix Zero Ultra 5G soon. Although its features have been leaked even before the launch of the phone.
Possible Features of Infinix Zero Ultra 5G
- Processor- MediaTek Dimensity 920 5G processor can be found in this phone.
- Display- A 6.7-inch curved display can be given in it, which can provide Full HD + AMOLED display.
- Camera- This phone can come with triple camera setup. It may have a 200 MP main back camera. Along with this, it can be equipped with a macro and telephoto camera with flash light. Along with this it is also engaged. Talking about the front camera, this phone has a 16 MP front camera.
- Battery- 4,700 mAh battery can be found in this phone. Along with this, the feature of fast charging of 180 W can also be given in the phone.
- RAM and Memory- This phone can get 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal storage.
- OS- This phone can be launched with Android 12.
- Network- As per its name it can be offered with 5G network.
- Other Features- Apart from this, features like in-display fingerprint scanner, dual SIM, WiFI and 3.5mm audio jack are also expected to be available in this phone.
According to media reports, the company can launch Infinix Zero Ultra 5G in the month of September or October. The price of this phone can be between Rs 25,000 to 30,000.
Edited By: Kritarth Sardana