JEE Advanced 2021: The exam for JEE Advanced 2021 will be held on 3 October 2021. All the candidates can check the important details of the exam from the website jeeadv.ac.in.
The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced for IIT admissions is being conducted today i.e. on Sunday across the country. In this, about 1.6 lakh candidates are going to appear from all over the country. It is mandatory for those appearing in this exam being conducted by IIT Kharagpur to follow strict covid rules. Apart from this, students have to take care of many other things as well. Children cannot carry any kind of electronic device with them. This includes smartphones and general mobiles, smartwatches, health bands, electric pens, calculators, etc. Candidates are also advised not to wear full sleeve shirts, shoes, closed sandals, amulets, lockets, or other jewelry. Handbags, pocket purses etc. are also prohibited. The exam will be conducted in two sessions.
JEE Advanced exam date and time
|Examination||Exam day||Exam time|
|JEE Advanced Paper I||October 3, 2021||9:00 am to 12:00 am|
|JEE Advanced Paper II||October 3, 2021||2:30 PM to 5:30 PM|
Keep these things in mind during the exam
- Candidates must report to the examination hall at least one hour before the commencement of the examination. Simultaneously, all the examinees must carry their admit card along with the original identity proof such as the Aadhar card, voter ID card, or others. No candidate will be allowed inside the examination hall after the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates should note that only one pencil, pen, drinking water in a transparent bottle will be allowed to be carried in the examination hall. Please note that items like earphones, Bluetooth devices, mobile phones, electronic watches, wallets, handbags will not be allowed inside the examination hall.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory for all the examinees. Candidates should carry hand sanitizer with them.
- The body temperature of the candidate will be checked at the time of admission. Apart from this, all the examinees will have to fill the COVID-19 self-declaration form and it will be mandatory to show it at the examination center.
- All the students should maintain social distance. Also, the lab or room number will not be displayed in the examination center to avoid overcrowding. Its complete details will be mentioned on the admit card.
- Apart from this, a scribbled pad will be provided to the candidates during the exam which can be used by the candidates for rough work after entering their name and roll number.
The candidates must strictly follow all the COVID-19 protocols during the examination. Apart from this, one should proceed in a systematic manner after the examination is over and maintain social distance. After the examination is over one should wait for the invigilator’s instruction and should not crowd the examination hall.