JNV Admission 2022: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, NVS has extended the registration date for JNV Class 9 Admission 2021. The last date to register for class 9 admission for the Lateral Entrance Test has been extended till November 15, 2021.
JNV Admission 2022: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has invited applications for admission in class 9th. Recently the committee has released the notification on its official website and has extended the registration deadline for class 9th JNVST till November 30, 2021. Students can apply for this on the official website – navodaya.gov.in.
The last date of registration for JNV Class 9th Admission 2022 has been extended several times. Earlier the last date to apply for JNVST was 15 November 2021. However, due to unknown reasons, the deadline has been extended again.
The exam will be conducted for all the students in the centers allotted by the JNVs. Read the full news to know the important dates and procedures to apply.
JNV Class 9th Admission 2022: Important Dates
|Last date to register for class 9th entrance exam||November 30, 2021|
|JNVST Class 9th Exam||April 9, 2022|
JNV Class 9th Admission 2022: How to Apply Online for JNVST
- Candidates have to visit the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti – navodaya.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link which reads, ‘Click here to submit Online Application Form for Class IX Lateral Entrance Selection Test 2022’.
- Alternatively, candidates can click on the direct link provided here to apply for JNV Class 9th Admission 2022.
- A new page will open where you will have to enter your username and password to log in.
- Start filling the application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee and then click on submit.
- Your JNV Class 9 Admission 2022 Application Form will be submitted.
- Download and print a copy of the same for future references.
Students must note that the entrance test or JNVST will be conducted for the duration of 2 hours 30 minutes. The exam will be conducted in both English and Hindi for all the students.