KEAM 2021: Students who had registered for this exam and participated in the counseling process can download the seat allotment list from the official website of the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala at cee.kerala.gov.in.
KEAM 2021 counseling dates
- Round 2: KEAM 2021 Seat Allotment Result October 19, 2021
- Confirmation of Seat: Fee payment of allotted candidates from October 20 to 25, 2021 (up to 4 PM).
- Candidates can go through the detailed steps given below to check KEAM 2021 seat allotment.
- Visit the official website – cee.kerala.gov.in.
- Login using Application Number and Password.
- Then, check the KEAM 2021 Seat Allotment Result on the web page.
- Download the allotment letter as a PDF file and take a printout for future reference.
1. KEAM allotment letter
2. Fee payment receipt
3. KEAM 2021 admit card
4. Proof of date of birth
5. Marksheet and certificates of class 10th and 12th
6. Transfer certificate
7. Conduct certificate
8. eligibility certificate
9. Migration certificate, if applicable
10. physical fitness certificate
was tempted in two shifts
students who had made registration for the examination and participated in the Kausnling process they were students seat Allotment List Official website of Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala – cee.kerala.gov.incan download from. KEAM 2021 exam was conducted in two shifts of morning and afternoon. The first shift for Paper-1 (Physics and Chemistry) was from 10 AM to 12:30 PM. Whereas in the second shift, the time for Paper-2 (Biology) was scheduled from 2:30 pm to 05 pm. The exam was conducted in offline mode following all the protocols due to the Corona pandemic.