Maharashtra MHT Cet admit card 2021: Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test (CET) cell has released the MHT CET hall ticket for PCB Group today, September 21. To access the MHT CET admit card of Maha CET PCB Group, students need to log in by entering their application number and date of birth.
The admit card of MHT CET 2021 has been released by the State Common Entrance Test Cell. This admit card has been issued only for Physics (Physics), Chemistry (Chemistry) and Biology (Biology) groups. At the same time, the examination of Engineering, Pharmacy and Agriculture stream has started from today i.e. 21st September and will end on 1st October 2021. Candidates who have applied for MHT CET 2021 PCB Group can download their admit card by visiting the official website mhtcet2021.mahacet.org.
Candidates have to download the admit card by using the application number and date of birth. It is also to be noted that MHT CET Admit Card 2021 is one of the mandatory documents, and without it, one will not be allowed to appear in the exam.
MHT CET Admit Card 2021: Candidates Download Your
Admit Card The direct link to download the admit card for PCB Group is shared below along with the steps to download it. Candidates are also advised to contact the exam conducting authority in case of any discrepancy in the admit card.
- Visit the official website of Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell at mhtcet2021.mahacet.org.
- Click on the link ‘Admit Card’ available on the home page.
- You will be redirected to a new window.
- Alternatively, candidates can also click on this direct link – MHT CET Admit Card 2021 for PCB.
- Enter application number and date of birth and click on login.
- Check and download the admit card and take a printout for future reference.