MLHP AP Recruitment 2021: Eligible and interested candidates can visit hmfw.ap.gov.in or cfw.ap.nic.in to get more details. Here candidates will get to know about the recruitment process, required qualifications, and all other information.
4. Interim Merit last date for filing objections on the list – November 12, 2021
5. The final merit list be date- November 15 2021 release
date of issuance of the 6th interim selection list – November 19, 2021
7. objected to the interim selection list Last date for registration – 21 November 2021
8. Counseling process start date – 27 November 2021
9. Counseling end date – 30 November 2021
Recruitment related information
Srikakulam, Vizianagaram and Visakhapatnam – 633 posts
East Godavari, West Godavari and
Krishna – 1003 Posts Guntur, Prakasam & Nellore – 786 Posts
Chittoor, Cuddapah, Ananthapur & Kurnool – 971 Posts
Qualification & Age Limit
Candidates must have a B.Sc (Nursing) degree from a recognized University and Andhra Pradesh Nursing Council Registered Institute. The maximum age limit of the candidates should be 35 years. For BC, SC, ST, Divyang, and Ex-Servicemen the age limit has been fixed at 40 years.
Posts & Selection Process
1. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of screening.
2. Eligible and interested candidates visit the official website hmfw.ap.gov.in.
3. On the home page, click on the link Applications are Invited from the Eligible Candidates for Filling up Mid-Level Health Providers in Sub Centers-Health and Wellness Centers.
4. After that click on the link of MLHP ONLINE APPLICATION FORM (PLEASE CLICK HERE) on the page.
5. Enter your Aadhar number and mobile number and click on submit button.
6. Fill in other required details and upload required documents and click on submit button.