OJEE Counseling 2021: The first round of registration and option selection will continue till November 2, 2021. After this, the list of seat allotments will be released on November 5.
- Registration and option selection process – October 17 till 5 pm.
- Mock seat allotment-1 – 28 October till 5 pm.
- Mock seat allotment-2 – October 31 till 5 pm.
- Last date of registration – November 2 till 10 pm.
- Result of seat allotment round-1 – November 5 at 5 pm.
- Admission Process – From 5th November to 8th November 2021.
- Registration for special rank holders – from 6 November to 11 November 2021.
- Result of Seat Allotment Round-2 – 14 November 2021 at 5 PM.
Candidates have to complete the admission process after seat allotment as per the official notice of OJEE notice. To complete the admission process, candidates have to submit the required documents along with the fees. Candidates can follow the instructions given below to apply for OJEE counseling.
1. Visit the official website ojee.nic.in.
2. Register for B.Arch, B.Tech, B.Plan, B.CAT, and Int on the homepage. Click on the link of M.Sc courses 2021.
3. A new page will appear in front of you, log in by giving the requested information.
4. After filling in all the details, upload the documents and click on submit.
5. The registration for OJEE counseling will be completed.
6. Download and print a copy of the form for further need.
A total of 3 rounds of counseling will be conducted for admission. If seats remain vacant, a special OJEE exam will also be conducted. Separate applications will be invited for this after the counseling process is over.
Process of Special OJEE Counseling and Seat Allotment
Separate counseling process sessions will be organized by the Admission Committee for the candidates who clear the special exam of OJEE. The entire process of counseling will be online, in which candidates will have to choose the institute on the basis of their rank and marks.