ONGC Recruitment 2021: For the post of Graduate Trainee in ONGC, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in their respective field with at least 60 percent marks. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their marks in the GATE 2020 exam, merit, and interview.
ONGC i.e. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has recently released a notification for the recruitment drive in its organization. As per the notification, ONGC is conducting direct recruitment of candidates to fill up Graduate Trainee posts in several departments like Engineering and Geo-Sciences. Graduate pass candidates can apply for the first round by visiting the official website ongcindia.com. As per the official notification released by ONGC, a total of 313 Graduate Trainee posts are available. Candidates will be recruited for the post of Graduate Trainee on the basis of marks obtained in the examination of 2020. Important Information of ONGC Recruitment
- Starting date for submission of online application form – September 22, 2021
- Last date for submission of application form and fee – October 12, 2021
- The recruitment has been released for a total of 313 posts of Trainee.
- Candidates will be appointed at ONGC, Dehradun (Uttarakhand).
ONGC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Application & Selection Process
Interested and eligible candidates for the post of Graduate Trainee in ONGC can apply by filling the online application form by visiting the official website of the organization ongcindia.com till 12 October 2021. For the post of Graduate Trainee in ONGC, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in their respective field with at least 60 percent marks. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their marks in the GATE 2020 exam, merit, and interview.
ONGC Recruitment Age Limit
The candidate’s age limit has been fixed as 30 years (General) and 33 years (OBC). At the same time, the age limit for the candidates applying for AEE drilling or cementing has been fixed at 28 years (General), 31 years (OBC), and 33 years (SC/ST). All the candidates must check the detailed eligibility criteria for each post in the official notification of ONGC.
ONGC Recruitment 2021 Details
Sr. No. Post Name Vacancies
1. AEE (Cementing) 07 Posts
2. AEE (Civil) 18 Posts
3. AEE (Drilling) 28 Posts
4. AEE (Electrical) 39 Posts
5. AEE (Electronics) 05 Posts
6 AEE (Instrumentation) 32 Posts
7. AEE (Mechanical) 31 Posts
8. AEE (Production) Chemical 16 Posts
9. AEE (Production) Petroleum 12 Posts
10. AEE (Reservoir) 07 Posts
11. Chemist 15 Posts
12. Geologist 19 Posts
13. Geo Physicist (Surface) 24 Posts
14. Geo Physicist (Valles) 12 Posts
15. Material Management (Officer) 12 Posts
16. Programming Officer 05 Posts
17. Transport Officer 07 Posts
18. Industrial Engineering 03 Posts
Click here to read and download the official notification.