New Delhi, Tech Desk. Redmi 10A Sport was launched by the company in India in July at a price of Rs 10,999. But now this phone has come at a very low price in Amazon’s Great Indian Festival sale. It is getting very cheap as compared to its launch price due to above bank offers and exchange offers. Talking about the features, MediaTek Helio G25 processor is available in this phone.
What is the price of Redmi 10A Sport now?
This phone is now available for Rs 9,999 in Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale. SBI Bank debit and credit card holders can get an additional 10 percent discount (maximum Rs 1250) on the phone. After this offer, you can buy the phone for Rs 8,999. An exchange offer of Rs 9,400 is also going on on this phone, due to which this phone can be found very cheap.
Features of Redmi 10A Sport
- Memory- This phone has 6 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage. The phone’s storage can also be expanded up to 512 GB via micro SD card.
- Display- This phone has an HD + display on a 6.53 inch screen. It has a resolution of 1600 × 720 pixels. Peak brightness of 400 nits is available in the phone.
- Processor- MediaTek Helio G25 processor has been given in this phone.
- Camera- This phone has a single rear camera of 13 MP. So there is also a 5 megapixel front camera in the phone for selfie.
- Battery- 5000 mAh battery is available in this phone as well as 10 W fast charging feature is also available in it.
- OS- This phone works on MIUI 12.5 based on Android 12.
- Other Features- This phone has all the features like 4G network, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth version 5.0, GPS, Micro USB and 3.5mm jack.
Also read- Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale: These are the best smartphones in the Rs 10,000 range
Flipkart Sale: Samsung Galaxy F13 with 50 MP is getting discount above super
Edited By: Kritarth Sardana