School Reopening: Deputy Chief Minister and Education Minister Sisodia announced that schools will be started for all classes in Delhi from November 1. Along with this, Chhath Mahaparv will also be publicly celebrated with the strictness of Corona guidelines.
Important information related to the opening of schools in Delhi
1. All private and government schools in the capital will be opened from November 1.
2. The attendance capacity of the students will not be increased by more than 50%.
3. Parents will not be compelled to send their children to school.
4. Vaccination of all school staff is mandatory, schools should ensure this.
5. Both online and offline classes will be conducted simultaneously.
Schools from 9th to 12th standard have been started in the capital Delhi. Examinations are also being conducted in these schools with all the corona guidelines and precautions. It is forbidden to compulsorily invite students to schools, for this written consent of the parents is necessary.
On Tuesday, 41 cases of corona infection have been registered in Delhi, while no death has been reported. For the last few days, there has been no news of the death of infected patients. So far 4 people have died in the month of October, while in September 5 people died.