A total of 9,534 vacancies were released for the posts of SI, Platoon Commander, and Fire II Officer in the Police Department of Uttar Pradesh. The written examination for these posts will be conducted from November 12 to December 2.
When will the admit card come
Prepare for these important questions
Answer- Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru
2. What has India been called in the Constitution?
Answer- Union of States
3.10th Schedule is related to?
Answer- From the Anti-Defection Bill
4. Who was the chairman of the flag committee?
Answer – J.B. Kripalani
5. Who was elected the only unopposed President of the country? Answer-
Neelam Sanjiva Reddy
6. What was the basis for the creation of the Constituent Assembly in India?
Answer- Cabinet Mission Plan 1946
7. On whose recommendation were the Fundamental Duties added?
Answer- Sardar Purna Singh
8. Who was the first Viceroy of India?
Answer- Lord Canning
9. When was the post of Viceroy created?
Answer- 1858 Government of India Act
10. When is Law Day celebrated? Answer-
11. Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar was a member of the Constituent Assembly from which state?
Competitive students applying for Mumbai UP Police SI Vacancy, immediately join the free mock test session of success.com to practice more such important questions.