UP SI Exam 2021: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, UPPBPB has released notification regarding the UP Police AI Recruitment exam on the official website. The complete schedule of the exam and information about the exam centers are shared in this notification. read…
The board has released the city details for the Uttar Pradesh SI recruitment exam. Candidates can check city details and exam dates for the written test by entering details like registration number and date of birth.
According to the official notification, the UP Police SI exam is going to start on November 12, 2021. The exam, which will be conducted in three phases, will end on December 2, 2021. The written test will be conducted in 92 exam centers in 13 regions of Uttar Pradesh. The notification also informed that each day the written test will be conducted in three batches – 9 AM to 11 AM, 12.30 PM to 2.30 PM, and 4 PM to 6 PM. On the other hand, Phase 1 – from November 12 to November 17, Phase 2 – from November 19 to November 24, and Phase 3 – from November 27 to December 2.
Candidates who have applied for UP SI Exam can visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, UPPBPB, uppbpb.gov.in for more details.
UP SI Exam City: Check Your City Details for Uttar Pradesh Police Exam
- Visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, uppbpb.gov.in.
- Click on the link “Notice/Released (02.11.2021) to practice Online Written Examination for Direct Recruitment-2020-2021 for the posts of Platoon Commander, PAC, and Fire Second Officer for Male and Female Sub Inspector Civil Police and Male. Link for city and date information for phase-wise written test available on the homepage.
- Alternatively, click on the direct link here – UP SI Exam City Details
- Enter registration number and date of birth to log in.
- Check the exam city details and also take a printout for future reference.
As per the official notice, candidates with any discrepancy are advised to contact the UPPBPB help desk portal at 022-62337900. Keep an eye on the official website to get more updates about the UP SI exam city, date, and admit card.