CDS-I. The result of the examination was declared on October 1 this month. After the result now the commission has released the answer key and cut off marks.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Combined Defense Services-II. The answer key and cut-off marks of 2020 have been released. CDS-I. The result of the examination was declared on October 01 this month. After the result now the commission has released the answer key and cut off marks. All the candidates who appeared in the examination can check the answer key by visiting the official website of the commission at upsc.gov.in UPSC CDS-II Final Answer Key. The commission was about to conduct this exam in advance, but due to the increasing outbreak of the corona epidemic in the entire country, the exam got delayed. This answer key has been released for three subjects – Mathematics, General Knowledge and English.
UPSC CDS-II The exam was conducted for a total of 169 seats for men and 17 for short service commission seats for women. Those candidates who clear the exam will be selected for the Indian Military Academy (IMA) Dehradun and Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala, and Air Force Academy, Hyderabad. All the candidates can download their answer key by visiting the official website of the commission, upsc.gov.in.
Tips to Download Answer Key
1. Candidates visit the official website of the commission, upsc.gov.in.
2. Click on the Examination tab appearing on the home page.
3. Click on the Answer Keys tab appearing in front.
4. On the new page that appears, click on the link of Combined Defense Service Examination (II), 2020.
5. A PDF file will open on your screen. You can check this.
6. You can also download this PDF file after checking it.
Here are the cut off marks
- For Indian Military Academy (IMA) – 263
- For Indian Naval Academy (INA) – 257
- For Indian Air Force Academy (AFA) – 279
- Officers Training Academy (OTA) for Male – 179
- Officers Training Academy (OTA) for Female – 178
Candidates can check the answer key by visiting this link UPSC CDS-II Final Answer Key. The commission has released the helpline number for the candidates in case of any apprehension. Candidates can contact on these numbers 011-23385271, 011-23381125, and 011-23098543 from 10 AM to 05 PM.