Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) 2021 Application 2021 has started from today on the official portal updeled.gov.in. Interested candidates can register themselves on the official website to fill the application form.
The applications for Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) 2021 have started from today i.e. 7th October at 5 pm. Candidates can visit the official website updeled.gov.in to apply for UPTET. Keep in mind that the last date for submission of the application form is October 25. At the same time, the facility of depositing the application fee will be open till 26 October. Candidates can take the print of their application form by 27 October. Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 will be conducted on November 28 in two shifts. In the first shift, the primary level examination will be held from 10 am to 12.30 pm and in the second shift, the junior level examination will be held from 2.30 pm to 5 pm.
According to the official notification, the result of UPTET 2021 will be declared on December 28. This examination was earlier to be held, but due to the increasing cases of corona infection, this examination was postponed by the government.
UPTET 2021: Candidates can apply like this
- Visit the official website updeled.gov.in.
- Click on UPTET 2021 Registration link.
- Enter your candidature.
- Verify the registration and submit the details.
- Enter personal details in the application form.
- Update password.
- Pay the application fee.
- Add correspondence address.
- Upload the scanned photo and signature following the guidelines given on the official website.
- Download the filled application form.
UPTET 2021: Required Documents
Here is the list of documents that applicants must keep before proceeding to apply for UPTET 2021:
- Scanned copy of recent passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of the signature
- A scanned copy of the class X mark sheet will be considered age proof
- Scanned copy of class 12th mark sheet
- Caste Certificate / Category Certificate
- Valid photo ID proof like Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving license, Passport, etc.
- graduation mark sheet
- BEd mark sheet
- Teacher Training / DELED Certificate
Candidates have to deposit such an application fee
It should be noted that applications for UPTET 2021 will be accepted online only and not by any other means. Those wishing to appear for UPTET 2021 for primary classes or upper primary classes will have to pay a fee of Rs 600, however, those willing to appear in both the papers will have to pay Rs 1200. UPTET 2021 will be conducted in two shifts separately for primary and upper primary classes. Paper 1 will be conducted for classes I to V, while Paper 2 will be conducted for classes VI to VIII. Both the papers will be of 2 hours 30 minutes duration. A total of 150 questions will be asked in MCQ format in each paper.