WC Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited by the Railway Recruitment Cell – West Central Railway (RRC-WCR) for 2,226 Apprentice posts under the Apprentices Act 1961.
Can Pay Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / E-Wallet Etc. There is no fee for SC/ ST/ Female/ PWD candidates. For all other candidates, the application fee will be Rs 100/-.
West Central Railway Apprentice Vacancy Details
- Position: Apprentice
- Number of Vacancy: 2,226
- Pay Scale: As per Apprenticeship Rules
- Divisional Railway Manager Office, Jabalpur Division: 570
- Divisional Railway Manager Office, Bhopal Division: 648
- Divisional Railway Manager Office, Kota Division: 663
- Wagon Repair Shop Office, Kota Workshop: 160
- Carriage Repair Wagon Shop Office, Bhopal Workshop: 165
- WCR/HQ/Jabalpur: 20
Application Process for West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Interested candidates may apply online through the RRC West Central Railway website wcr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Starting date for submission of online application: 11 October 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: November 10, 2021
this link wcr.indianrailways.gov.in to read and download the West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification. The selection in West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 will be based on the marks obtained by the candidates in both the Matriculation and ITI examinations.