AirPods and Earpots There’s a lot of difference. One has a wire, the other is a wire. Let us know what are the advantages and disadvantages of wireless earphones. Earphones are a gadget that lets you listen to songs without disturbing any other person in the crowd. Earlier only ward earphones were available, but now there are many types of earphones in the market like bluetooth earphones which do not have wire. Now new types of earphones are also available in Bluetooth earphones which look like a big button in appearance. You can use them simply by sticking them in your ears.
The latest earphones that have been brought in the market recently are AirPods and EarPods. People like to use both these earphones. There is a lot of difference between these two. So let’s know what is the difference between earpods and airpods.
EarPods are wired earphones that have a wired remote and a microphone module that controls the volume, play and pause of songs, and phone calls, etc. AirPods are wireless earphones manufactured by Apple company that come in a charging case. Acts as a portable charger to listen to songs for 24 hours.
Connecting the EarPods to a device requires a 3.5-millimeter headphone jack or Lightning jack. It requires Bluetooth feature to connect with AirPods device.
EarPods are cheaper than AirPods. Whereas AirPods are quite expansive.
The earbuds never need to be charged. AirPods need to be charged.
Now let’s know what are the advantages and disadvantages of wireless earphones.
- If you use earphones on daily basis then it is beneficial to use wireless earphones.
- There is no wire in it, so you can easily use it without any problem.
- The sound quality of wireless earphones is very good.
- It is very comfortable. There is no tension of getting viral again and again.
- You can receive calls without taking the mobile phone out of the pocket. Also, you can increase or decrease the sound in it.
- It costs more than wired earphones.
- Wireless earphones require frequent charging.
- Wireless earphones don’t connect directly to mobile phones, so you won’t even know if an AirPod ever falls over.
- Due to lack of wire in wireless earphones, people use it continuously, which can also affect the ears.
Latest Business News